Unique on the market, our patented* hydraulic shrinker stretcher lets you shape thick sheet metal at amazing speeds. Foot pedal operation and magnetic tooling also save you time.
- This Baileigh shrinker stretcher is made in the USA.
- 14 gauge mild steel and 12 gauge aluminum capacity.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so you can use it anywhere.
- 7” throat enables you to work deep into a piece of sheet metal.
- Hydraulic/pneumatic system drives 30 to 40 strokes per minute.
- Hydraulic downstroke delivers greater power than a manual model could, while the air pressure-assisted upstroke moves faster.
- Foot pedal control allows for hands-free operation.
- Comes standard with a set of 4 quick-change magnetic jaws.
- You can switch between shrinking and stretching in seconds simply by turning the jaws around.
- Turn the wheel on top of the shrinker stretcher to adjust the jaw gap.
- Solid plate steel frame gives the machine enough structural strength to stay accurate at maximum capacity for many years.
- We cover this metal shrinker stretcher machine1-year parts warranty.
- You can depend on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps, all with hands-on machine experience.
- Shrinker stretcher arrives fully assembled. Just plug it in and go.
- Replacement jaws and other parts are in stock, so we can ship them to you without delay.
- Save money by sending the jaws to us for resurfacing. No need to buy new jaws every time they wear down!
Recommended for: Any automotive, aeronautical, or metalworking shop that does a lot of shrinking and stretching and needs to work with thick material.
Note: To run the MSS-14H, you’ll need an air compressor, available at most hardware stores. The size of the compressor depends on how often you plan to use the machine.
Item Number MSS-14H
Country of Manufacture United States
Mild Steel Capacity 14 ga.
Movement Hydraulic Down / Pneumatic Up
Throat Depth 6"
Working Height 37.5"
Aluminum Capacity 12 ga.
Shipping Weight 420lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.