Our most popular shrinker stretcher, the MSS-16F combines a robust 16 gauge mild steel capacity with convenient foot pedal control. Plus, rounded jaws help prevent marks and indents. Order this sheet metal shrinker stretcher tool from Baileigh Industrial.
- 6” throat lets you get deep into the middle of metal sheets.
- Adjustable forming depth and pressure allows you to shape your material just the way you want to.
- Comes standard with 2 sets of quick-change jaws, one for shrinking and one for stretching.
- Rounded jaws keep marring to a minimum (unlike square jaws). You won’t have to spend as much time finishing a part afterwards.
- This shrinker stretcher accepts an optional jaw set for aluminum to avoid marks in the soft material.
- Jaw design allows for fast tooling changes. Just unscrew the jaw with an Allen wrench, lift the tooling out, replace, and screw it in.
- Includes a handy wrench holder, so the tool is never far away when you need to change the jaws.
- Foot pedal operation leaves your hands free to handle the panel you’re shaping.
- Durable cast iron stand raises the shrinker stretcher head to a comfortable working height with plenty of leverage.
- Rolling casters let you tip the machine up and move it easily.
- This heavy duty shrinker stretcher is covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
- We carry replacement jaws and other parts in stock for fast shipping.
Recommended for: Just about any metalworking, automotive, or airplane shop.
Item Number MSS-16F
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Throat Depth 6"
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Shipping Weight 91lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 46x20x8
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.