This air-powered planishing hammer can transform wrinkled or dented metal into smooth finished products. A great value, the PH-24A can also do light metal shaping on soft materials.
- 24” throat depth.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity for finishing.
- Lands 4,600 beats per minute.
- Requires 90-120 psi to operate.
- You can adjust the material openingwith the handwheel at the bottom.
- Foot pedal control leaves your hands free.
- Comes standard with 9 radius dies: flat, ¾”, 1½”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, and 12”.
- 4” x 4” fully-welded frame keeps the machine stable so that force is transferred directly to the material.
- Stainless steel main shaft helps the machine last longer.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number PH-24A
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Tooling Height Adjustment 1-1/2"
Throat Depth 24"
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Power 90 - 120 Psi.
Shipping Weight 170lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x36x11
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.