Shrink and stretch with air! The compact, USA-made PH-28A hits much harder than traditional pneumatic power hammers. You can even use a thumbnail shrinker die (included).
- 28” throat can handle larger panels than the MH-19 can.
- Stretches, shrinks, and planishes up to 16 gauge mild steel.
- Variable speed from 0 to 1,000 beats per minute.
- Runs on 120 psi compressed air.
- Regulator on the side lets you control the airflow.
- Air-powered system is much quieter than a mechanical machine.
- Foot pedal operation keeps your hands free to move the material.
- Quick-release handle on the front allows you lift the tool up and take the material out.
- Comes with 5 tooling sets:
- 2.5” thumbnail shrinking dies.
- 2.5” master flat top die.
- 1” linear stretch die.
- 12”, 24”, and 36” radius dies.
- Oiler system on the side can deliver oil directly to the tool for convenient maintenance.
- You can add an optional planishing hammer attachment to the side to create an all-in-one machine.
- Small footprint is perfect for home shops or production facilities.
- Heavy ½” steel plate frame avoids flex and ensures that the machine’s force fully transfers to the material for high-quality results.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- This power hammer comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced metalworkers.
Recommended for:Startup automotive shops, metal shapers working on airplane parts, and metal artists.
Item Number PH-28A
Country of Manufacture United States
CFM 15 @ 120psi
Speed 0 - 1000 beats / min (Variable)
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Tooling Height Adjustment 1.5"
Included Tooling 2” Thumbnail Shrinking Dies, 2.5” Master Flat Top Die, 1” Linear Stretch Die, 3” x 36” Radius Die, 3” x 24” Radius Die, 3” x 12” Radius Die
Throat Depth 28"
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Power 80 - 120 psi
Shipping Weight 1000lbs
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Special Notes *For best results, it is recommended to have a constant air supply of 120 psi
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.