Built from quality components, like ground and hardened ways, this variable-speed benchtop lathe will last for many years. It comes standard with a DRO, 2 chucks, and a steady rest.
- This benchtop metal lathe is recommended for small machine shops.
- 50 to 2,000 rpm adjustable speed.
- Digital readout (DRO) for turning speed.
- Powerful 110-volt 1 hp motor can run wherever you have a standard outlet.
- Capable of making both metric and standard threads.
- Steady rest and follow rest minimize shaft wobbling and maintain high accuracy.
- Includes 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks to hold both square and rounded materials.
- Standard tool post screws and unscrews to accept tooling.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts kept in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our in-house team of metalworking experts.
Item Number PL-1022VS-V2
Spindle Speeds 50-2000 rpm (Variable)
Chuck Diameter 17215
Tool Slide Travel 1.89"
Spindle Accuracy .001"
Range Of Metric Threads 0.4 - 3.4 mm
Spindle Bore 0.787"
Range Of Inch Threads 8 - 56 T,P.I.
Motor 1 hp
Taper Of Tailstock Quill MT 2
Swing Over Bed 9.75"
Shipping Weight 405lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x28
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.