This gear-head metal lathe includes many features that competing models don’t, like a DRO and quick-change tool post. It’s a great value for small- to medium-sized shops.
- 8 spindle speeds, from 70 to 2,000 rpm.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Digital readout (DRO) comes hooked up and helps with repeatability.
- Quick-change tool post saves you the trouble of screwing and unscrewing tool sets.
- Precision-ground and hardened ways offer years of tight tolerances.
- Can cut both metric and standard threads.
- 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks can hold square and rounded materials.
- Face plate lets you bolt large but not long pieces in place.
- Steady rest and follow rest brace the shaft and help prevent wobbling.
- Foot brake makes it easy to stop the machine in an emergency.
- Integrated coolant system extends the lathe’s lifetime of use.
- Halogen work light comes standard.
- Rigid castings ensure smooth chatter-free cuts and prolong tooling life.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- You can depend on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number PL-1340E-1.0
Sleeve Travel 4.5"
Spindle Bore 1.50"
Spindle Bore Taper Morse #5
Sleeve Taper Morse #3
Sleeve Diameter 1.65"
Range Of Inch Threads 4 - 56 T.P.I.
Metric Thread Range 0.4 – 7 mm
Spindle Nose D1-4"
Travel Of Cross Slide 6.29"
Travel Of Top Slide 2.68"
Width Of Bed 7.375"
Spindle Speed 8 (70 – 2000 rpm)
Swing In Gap 18.750"
Swing Over Bed 13"
Swing Over Cross Slide 7.750"
Longitudinal Feed Range 0.002" – 0.0548"/rev
Lead Screw Thread Pitch 8 T.P.I.
Length Of Gap 5"
Max. Tool Selection .625" x .625"
Cross Feed Range 0.007" – 0.0187"/rev
Distance Between Centers 3667
Power 220V Single Phase
Shipping Weight 1515lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 79x44x63
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.