This 14” bed variable-speed benchtop metal lathe is accurate to .001”—a level of quality typically associated with larger models. The PL-714VS is a compact and economical choice for home garage shops.
- Variable speed from 100 to 2,500 rpm.
- Digital readout (DRO) shows spindle speed.
- Runs on 110 volts, so it will work anywhere.
- Capable of making metric or standard threads.
- Includes 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks to hold rounded and square materials.
- Standard style tool post.
- Steady rest and follow rest prevent wobbling and maintain high accuracy.
- Splash guard helps keep your shop safe from flying debris.
- Catch pan avoids mess when you spray coolant.
- Baileigh lathe comes with 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by lifetime technical support by phone from our team of knowledgeable reps.
Item Number PL-714VS-V2
Chuck Diameter 4"
Tool Slide Travel 1.378"
Spindle Accuracy .001"
Range Of Metric Threads 0.5 - 2.5 mm
Spindle Bore .75"
Range Of Inch Threads 12 - 52 T.P.I.
Motor 3/4 hp
Spindle Speed 100 - 2500 rpm
Spindle Taper MT 3
Taper Of Tailstock Quill MT 2
Max. Swing Over Bed 7"
Cross Slide Travel 2.559"
Distance Between Centers 13.8"
Power 110V / 60Hz
Shipping Weight 170lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48x31x20
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.