Built with hydraulic motors driving planetary gearboxes, this is one of the finest plate rolls on the market. Made in Italy and refined by years of research, it will last for decades.
- ½” mild steel capacity.
- 120” (10-foot) length.
- Large 10 hp motor runs on 480-volt 3-phase power.
- All 4 forming rolls are hardened and polished.
- 2 central driven rolls.
- Dual hydraulic motors and high-efficiency planetary gearboxes directly rotate the 2 driven rolls.
- Front rolls have independent hydraulic lifters that go in the orbital pattern.
- Stabilizer torsion bar system keeps front rolls parallel to the top roll.
- Fast and easy to use:
- Pinch the plate between the 2 central driven rolls.
- Pre-bend the leading edge.
- Roll the body of the part along with the trailing edge all in one direction and in one pass.
- Plate is pinched at all times during the rolling cycle, so there’s no chance to lose the position.
- Conveniently movable operator console with control panel.
- Toggles on the console make it simple to control the roll movement.
- 2 DROs on the control panel show the front and back roll positions for repeatability.
- Hydraulic system for material removal: yoke on top roll drops, allowing the roll to lift.
- Includes conical bending system.
- 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our in-house team of knowledgeable reps.
Item Number PR-10500-4
Rolling Cap. (Mild Steel) .55"
Forming Width 122"
Number of Rolls 4
Driven Rolls 2
Top Roll Dia. 11.4"
Bottom Roll Dia. 10.6"
Roll Speed 16 fpm. (5 mpm)
Upper Roll Dia. 8.662"
Roll Adjustment Back Hydraulic
Motor 10 hp.
Power 480V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 17600lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 176" x 58" x 39"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.