This durable, easy-to-use plate roll will last for many years in small to medium shops. Its 3 hydraulically driven rolls can handle maximum capacity with ease and finish jobs faster.
- 4’ forming width.
- 3 gauge (¼”) mild sheet steel capacity.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Large planetary gearbox, connected to main motor, drives the top and bottom rolls.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system drives all 3 rolls.
- Movable control pedestal includes foot pedals to run the rolling and buttons to move the forming roll up and down.
- Easy to operate: insert material, turn the handwheel to bring up the pinch roll, then use the foot pedals to start rolling.
- Just flip a switch to bring the back roll up at an angle for coning.
- Quick-release mechanism on the top roll makes it easy to slide off the finished work.
- Digital readout tracks the position of the back roll so you can make repeatable bends.
- Robust welded steel frame maintains accuracy and rigidity by keeping the rolls in alignment.
- Dual emergency stop cables are located on the front and back of the machine for your safety.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number PR-403
Forming Width 48"
Roll Speed 4.67 rpm.
Upper Roll Dia. 5.91"
Roll Adjustment Back Hydraulic
Minimum Forming Dia 8.86"
Motor 3 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 4200lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 98x43x58
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.