With 3 driven rolls, this single-pinch hydraulic plate roll cuts down on forming time so you can get jobs done faster.
- 4’ forming width.
- Can bend 9 gauge mild steel into a 7” ring on its full length.
- Operated entirely by an industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- 2 hp 220-volt 3-phase motor controls movement of the back roll and the rolling of all 3 forming rolls.
- Convenient control pedestal includes forward and reverse foot pedal and buttons to control the up and down movement of the back roll.
- Digital readout shows the position of the back roll for easy repeatability.
- Full steel frame, machined to exacting tolerances, maintains accuracy and prevents deflection.
- Emergency stop cable on the front and back of the machine help to keep your shop safe.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call us and talk to a Baileigh rep with hands-on metalworking experience.
Item Number PR-409
Forming Width 48"
Roll Speed 5.85 rpm.
Upper Roll Dia. 4.75"
Roll Adjustment Back Hydraulic
Minimum Forming Dia 7.125"
Motor 2 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Capacity (Mild Steel) 9 ga. (.150")
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 3590lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 98x39x60
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.