A true workhorse and a staple of Baileigh’s plate roll line, the PR-503 was built for small to medium fabrication shops. Its welded steel frame maintains accuracy.
- Maximum 61” forming width.
- Rolls up to 3 gauge (¼”) mild steel sheet metal across its full width.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 3 driven rolls let you shape more material faster and increase productivity.
- Completely hydraulically driven for durability and reliability.
- Digital readout comes standard, so you can track the position of the back roll for increased accuracy and less waste.
- Quick-release mechanism on the top roll makes it simple to remove work that’s wrapped around roll.
- Dual emergency stop cables that are located on both the front and back of the machine.
- Heavy steel frame helps prevent flex for longer machine life.
- Comes with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from our team of knowledgeable reps, all of whom have experience with our machines.
Item Number PR-503
Forming Width 61"
Roll Speed 5 rpm.
Upper Roll Dia. 7"
Roll Adjustment Back Hydraulic
Minimum Forming Dia 10.500"
Motor 5 hp
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 6380lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 108x47x62
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.