The PR-510 is a great value hydraulic plate roll that would be at home in any shop. Its rigid steel frame prevents deflection, so you can accurately bend at maximum capacity for years.
- 5’ working width.
- 10 gauge mild steel capacity across its full width.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Single pinch roll former has 3 driven rolls to increase the efficiency of the machine.
- 4-¾“ OD rolls are hardened, then polished to ensure no marring to the material.
- Hydraulically controlled back roll can move up and down and tilt left and right for coning.
- Digital readout displays the back roll position for repeatable bends.
- Fully welded plate steel frame eliminates any deflection of the rolls even at maximum thickness capacity.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on experience.
Item Number PR-510
Forming Width 60"
Roll Speed 5.85 rpm.
Upper Roll Dia. 4.75"
Roll Adjustment Back Hydraulic
Minimum Forming Dia 7.125"
Motor 2 hp
Capacity (Mild Steel) 10 ga. (.135")
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 2950lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 106x39x59
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.