We designed this plate roll for years of trouble-free use. Direct movement on the lateral rolls can form tighter diameters with less work, whereas many plate rolls rely on orbital movement.
- Rolls up to ¼” mild steel in 6-foot lengths.
- Robust 4 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Planetary gearbox, connected to main motor, drives the top and bottom rolls at a solid 16 feet per minute.
- Direct linear piston movement for the lateral and forming rolls delivers even more power.
- Industrial 1.5 hp hydraulic motor moves the lateral rolls.
- 3 digital readouts give accurate roll locations for easy repeatability.
- Operator control pedestal lets you conveniently manage all movements of the machine.
- Welded steel plate frame keeps the machine rigid and helps prevent flex.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from our team of in-house machine experts.
- Capacity at 5x roll diameter without pre bending .315”.
- Capacity at 1.5x roll diameter without pre bending .236”.
- Capacity at 1.5x roll diameter with pre bending .157”.
Item Number PR-603-4
Working Length 78.74"
Forming Width 80"
Driven Rolls 2
Roll Speed 16 fpm. (5 mpm)
Upper Roll Dia. 7"
Roll Adjustment Back Hydraulic
Roll Diameter 7.4"
Side Roll Dia 5.9"
Roll Length 80.70"
Minimum Forming Dia 10.6"
Motor 4 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 7700lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 138x44x52
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.