This plate roll’s industrial-grade hydraulic system and welded steel frame offer enough power to handle 9 gauge mild steel all day long. All functions are hydraulically controlled for reliability.
- 6' forming width.
- 9 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase.
- Hydraulic system controls the back roll.
- Foot pedestal allows you to easily control some bending functions; forward, reverse, up, and down.
- Simple release mechanism on the top roll to release work that has been wrapped around the top roll.
- Digital readout shows you the back roll’s exact position the whole time.
- Fully integrated plate steel frame keeps the forming rolls perfectly in alignment during the bending process.
- Dual emergency stop cables are located on the back and front of the machine.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone for our team of experts, all with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number PR-609
Forming Width 72"
Roll Speed 4.67 rpm.
Upper Roll Dia. 5.91"
Roll Adjustment Back Hydraulic
Minimum Forming Dia 8.86"
Motor 3 hp
Capacity (Mild Steel) 9 ga. (.150")
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 4600lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 127x44x61
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.