This hydraulic plate roller is just what every HVAC shop is looking for. All 3 rolls are hydraulically driven to increase the efficiency of the finished product. Order today and experience the quality of this hydraulic plate rolling machine for sale.
- 6’ working width.
- Bending capacity of 13 gauge mild steel across its full width.
- Can roll to a minimum diameter of 7-⅛” at maximum capacity.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220 volt 3-phase power.
- Freestanding control pedestal makes it easy to manage bending functions; forward, reverse, up, and down.
- Independent control box on the machine allows you to raise or drop one side of the back roll for accurate coning.
- Digital readout lets you know exactly where the roll is at all times.
- Constructed from plate steel to ensure accuracy of the rolls.
- Steel framework is fully integrated and welded to help prevent flexing at full capacity.
- Dual emergency stop cables, located on both the back and front of the machine, help keep you safe.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced reps.
Item Number PR-613
Forming Width 72"
Roll Speed 5.85 rpm.
Upper Roll Dia. 4.75"
Roll Adjustment Back Hydraulic
Minimum Forming Dia 7.125"
Motor 3 hp
Capacity (Mild Steel) 13 ga. (.090")
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 4950lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 127x39x59
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.