With variable height control, the PT-48AH-W makes perfect cuts in uneven material. This CNC plasma cutting machine comes assembled with a heavy steel frame and includes design software programming.
- 60" x 100" working area.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work at most sites in North America.
- Customers love the design software package (more details below), which takes just a few minutes to learn.
- You can control the X, Y, and Z axes using the integrated panel on the podium.
- Automatic height control is integrated into the operator’s panel, eliminating secondary systems found on many other tables.
- The operator's podium provides space for plasma power units even while cutting.
- If the material is uneven or puckers under the heat of the torch, the variable height control will raise or lower in real-time while cutting.
- X, Y, and Z axes are controlled by quality stepper motors, allowing for fast and fluid movement.
- Fully enclosed wires and electronics prevent snags and tangles.
- Made of heavy-gauge boxed steel, this CNC plasma cutting machine can easily support large, thick industrial-sized sheets of metal.
- The steel frame will remain straight and accurate over the years—unlike competing plasma tables with aluminum frames, which will warp from heat.
- Ground, hardened, and polished square rails combined with linear orbital bearings add impressive strength to the machine.
- Arrives pre-built at your shop, so you don’t have to spend hours putting it together and risk misalignment.
- An integrated water table helps control smoke and dust created while cutting to help keep your shop clean.
- To get started just:
- Uncrate the machine.
- Add a plasma system, power, and a clean, dry air supply.
- Fill the tank with water.
- Industrial plasma cutter Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for quick shipping.
- You can depend on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of knowledgeable reps.
Plasma torch systems are sold separately. We’ll let you choose the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster model that works best for your application. This CNC plasma cutting machine with programming is compatible with automatic torches, but not manual ones.
BOBCAD-CAM EXPRESS DESIGN SOFTWARE (INCLUDED)
Item Number PT-48AH-W
Table Style Water
Working Table Size 60” x 100” (1524 x 2540mm)
Overall Size 82.75” x 133.5" x 40” (2015 x 2125 x 1300mm)
Controller Type Touch Pad w/7” LCD Screen
Travel Speed 315 Inches Per Minute (8000mm Per Minute)
Table Dimensions 67" x 120" (1702 x 3048mm)
Z Axis Travel 3.4” (86mm)
Table Load Capacity 1" (25.4mm) Mild Steel @ 48” x 96” (1220 x 2440mm)
Capacity Depends on Plasma System Chosen
Table Height 19.6” (500mm)
Drive Stepper Motor
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 3021lbs. (1370kg)
Software BobCAD-Cam Express software included
Things to Know Before Purchase Does Not come with Plasma System
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 142" x 90.5” x 52”
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.