If only everything in life were as simple to handle as this double-pinch CNC tube bender. Just input your finished product load’s radius—and out comes the finished part.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bend capacity of up to 2.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- 3 driven rolls, all hydraulically adjustable: 1 top roll and 2 bottom rolls with side-to-side adjustment for less waste.
- Variable roll speeds—4 speeds on top roll, 2 speeds on bottom rolls—provide smooth transitions between parts.
- Lateral angle guide rolls increase efficiency by correcting bend angles and avoiding twisted material.
- Handheld digital measuring controls can quickly set any of 75 different profile calibrations.
- Touchscreen operator pedestal comes loaded with easy-to-use software, designed for CNC roll bending applications.
- Internal memory holds 40 programs of 24 different parts or segments per program.
- You can tilt the machine onto its back and operate it in horizontal mode to bend long, complex segments.
- Rigid, electro-welded steel plate structure minimizes flex and maintains accuracy, even at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this roll bender with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-CNC55 Roll Bender over similar machines?
- A ring roller really is the sum of its parts. We use the finest industrial-grade components and a heavy steel framework to ensure years of productivity for our CNC tube benders.
- Digital measuring automatically monitors bend length and radius for exacting standards of precision.
- The R-CNC55’s double-pinch function reduces scrap and waste at the beginnings and ends of segments, so you can make more profit from your jobs.
- Integrated, user-friendly software comes standard and will enable you to quickly make the most of this tubing bender—no steep learning curve.
- Baileigh’s team of expert reps is on-call to offer remote machine troubleshooting and application advice.
Item Number R-CNC55
Driven Rolls 3
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 2.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 80"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 4.675" (.090") / Min. Dia.: 78"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 2.375" (.157")
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 4" (.75") / Min. Dia. 36"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 3.5" (.50") / Min. Dia. 40"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 2.36" (.236") / Min. Dia.: 28"
Shaft Diameter 2.16"
Shaft Center Distance Adj. (lower rolls)
Upper Roll Dia. 6.693"
Lower Roll Dia. 6.693"
Motor 7.4 hp
Pinch Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls
Digital Readout Yes
Power 220V 3- phase
Shipping Weight 1970lbs
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x72
Dimensions L x W x H 52" x 35" x 62"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.