This metal ring roller offers one of the best double-pinch designs on the market for production runs, built from highest quality components with an electro-welded steel plate framework.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 5.5" round tube and 4.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- Double-pinch system with 1 fixed top roll and 2 bottom rolls for forming, rotated by independent hydraulic cylinders.
- Hydraulically-driven lateral roll guides and guide rolls come standard to assist with coiling and twisting.
- Movable operator podium console houses all control buttons and includes attached foot pedals for forward and reverse directions.
- Digital readout to display roll positions for optimal repeatability.
- You can choose to operate the roller in vertical or horizontal position, depending on the desired bend radius, segment length, and material.
- Baileigh backs this tubing roller with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-H120 hydraulic metal bender over similar machines?
- We bolt and weld the heavy-duty steel plate frame together for a sturdier structure than you’ll find on most roll benders, preventing flex even at full capacity.
- The convenient control podium design lets you perform all machine functions at the same time for efficient production and low operator fatigue.
- Double-pinch rolling minimizes those money-wasting straight pieces at the beginnings and ends of bends by allowing you to pre- and post-bend material.
- You can always call up our team of experienced customer service reps for help with a machine problem or simply to ask for application advice.
Item Number R-H120
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 4.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.:73"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 5.5" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 118"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.196") / Min. Dia.: 118"
Solid Round Capacity Size: 2.375" / Min. Dia.: 40"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 7.875" (1.375") / Min. Dia.: 40"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 4" (.984") / Min. Dia.: 63"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 4" (.393") / Min. Dia.: 63"
Shaft Diameter 3.937"
Lower Roll Dia. 12.40"
Digital Readout Yes
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 5000lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 67x64x80
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.