With a welded steel frame weighing 17 tons, this hydraulic roll bender can handle production runs in heavy-duty materials while maintaining accuracy.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Double-pinch design with 3 driven rolls.
- Independently-adjustable left and right bending rolls minimize wasteful straight lengths at both the beginning and end of each part.
- Control all machine functions at once from the movable, easy-to-use podium.
- Digital readoutsfor every controlled element of the machine makes the programming of single radius bends virtually effortless.
- Baileigh backs this tubing bender with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Use this machine for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
Why choose the R-H250 over comparable machines?
- Heavy steel construction minimizes flex at full capacity. With an upper shaft diameter just under 7.5”, why settle for anything less? Few roll benders on the market can compete with that kind of structural strength!
- Independently-controlled hydraulic lateral guide rolls and lower bending rollsoffer a level flexibility you'll only find in a Baileigh Industrial machine.
- Internal memory and position recording will improve efficiency at any shop doing large bending, regardless of production numbers.
- We’ll work with you to engineer a “turnkey” package, ready for use and specific to your applications.
- You can count on Baileigh’s team of customer reps (all with experience using our machines) to provide remote assistance and free application advice for as long as you’re using the R-H250.
Item Number R-H250
Driven Rolls 3
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 8" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 98"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 5.875" (.375")
Solid Round Capacity Size: 5" / Min. Dia. 62"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 13.75" (1.96") / Min. Dia. 36"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 6.875" (1.5") / Min. Dia. 52"
Lower Shaft Dia. 9.05"
Upper Shaft Dia. 9.84"
Motor 5.3 hp
Power 220V 3- phase
Shipping Weight 34000lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Dimensions L x W x H 88" x 132.25" x 82"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.