You can operate this programmable ring roller on its back for horizontal bending of large radii or in the vertical position for smaller diameters. Order this industrial-grade angle roller for sale.
- This angle ring roller runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bend up to 4” round tubing with a .083 wall.
- 3 rolls driven by 5 HP motor with direct-drive transmission.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic cylinder system lets you adjust the positioning of top forming roll with the programmable control station.
- Digital readout on top roll position makes each bend easily repeatable, key for those multiple-piece production runs.
- Built from heavy steel plate and mounted on a fully-welded steel housing to sustain machine’s strength.
- Baileigh covers this tube roller with 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the Angle Roller R-H55 over similar machines?
- You won’t find many tube rollers with rugged steel construction like the R-H55! The heavy framework adds to the tube roller’s durability and ensures that the machine won’t buckle or lose accuracy when bending at full capacity.
- We use only the highest-quality components on the market, like Siemens and machined steel shafts, to ensure that your investment will pay you back for years.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls and lateral roll guides for coiling—features that some other companies consider add-ons or upgrades.
Item Number R-H55
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 2.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 40"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 2-3/4" (.095") / Min. Dia.: 72"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 2.75" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 54"
Solid Round Capacity Size: 2" / Min. Dia. 28"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 5" (.75") / Min. Dia. 28"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 3.5" (.675")/ Min. Dia.: 32"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 3" (.250")/ Min. Dia.: 36"
Shaft Diameter 2.165"
Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls 11.875"
Lower Roll Dia. 6.693"
Digital Readout Yes
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 1320lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.