The R-H60-HD hydraulic ring roller won’t flinch while bending large radii out of tough materials. This tubing roller’s programmer controls also simplify production runs.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work at just about any fabrication shop or job site.
- Bends up to 2” square x .120” wall tubing and 2.5” schedule 40 pipe, among other materials.
- All 3 rolls turn on industrial grade hydraulic motor.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics power the top forming roll’s movement for seamless adjustment.
- Digital readout with programmable stop controls upward and downward roll position for easy repeatability.
- Operator podium includes foot pedal, allowing you to stop and start the machine with ease.
- You can safely tip this pipe bender backward into a horizontal position with its unique hydraulic tipping system when rolling larger diameters.
- Steel plate frame adds strength to the machine and minimizes flex.
- This hydraulic ring roller is backed by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our knowledgeable team.
Why choose the Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H60 over similar machines?
- Heavy steel construction ensures that the R-H60-HD will deliver accurate bends at maximum capacity for years.
- We use only the highest-quality components that keeps machinery from wearing out, and helps this pipe bender to last longer.
- Comes equipped with segment rolls, lateral roll guides for coiling, and an operator pendant—features that some other companies might count as upgrades.
- Accepts durable tooling options, made and stocked by Baileigh, to suit a variety of applications.
- Expert assistance and advice is always a phone call away! Baileigh’s experienced team of reps are on-call to troubleshoot as long as you’re using a Baileigh Roll Bender.
Item Number R-H60-HD
Country of Manufacture United States
Motor Hp 5
Driven Rolls 3
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 2.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 48"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 2.75" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 60"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 2" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 51"
Solid Round Capacity Size: 1.5" / Min. Dia. 28"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 4" (.75") / Min. Dia. 28"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 3.25" (.375")/ Min. Dia.: 32"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 2" (.250")/ Min. Dia.: 36"
Shaft Diameter 2.36"
Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls 9.562"
Lower Roll Dia. 5.827"
Power 220V Single Phase
Shipping Weight 1,188 lbs.
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60" x 44" x 68"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.