Losing too much money on scrap metal? Hone your shop’s efficiency and reduce waste with this fast and accurate double-pinch ring roller.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bends up to 4" round tube, 3” schedule 40 pipe, and 3.375” x 3.375” x .25” angle iron.
- 3 rolls driven by industrial-grade hydraulic transmission.
- Double-pinch design consists of 1 fixed top roll plus 2 bottom rolls moved by independent hydraulic cylinders.
- Hydraulic encoders communicate exact roll positioning to integrated digital readout programmers, making repeatability a cinch.
- You can control all machine movement of the machine from the podium-mounted operator panel with attached foot pedal.
- Hydraulic lateral guide rolls prevent the material from twisting and correct bend angles.
- We bolt and weld the heavy steel plate frame for structural strength so that it won’t flex even at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this tubing roller with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H85 over similar machines?
- Cut out those costly straight segments at the start and finish of bends with our double-pinch system, allowing you to pre- and post-bend the material.
- You won’t find many roll benders on the market that can match the robust steel construction of the R-H85.
- No more worrying about checking angles for repeat parts during production runs, thanks to the machine’s programmable stop.
- If you ever run into a problem with the R-H85 or want some advice on a project, you can call Baileigh’s team of knowledgeable reps anytime.
Item Number R-H85
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 3" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 68"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 118"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 2.75" (.157") / Min. Dia.: 118"
Solid Round Capacity Size: 2.375" / Min. Dia. 40"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 5" (1") / Min. Dia. 24"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 4" (.787")/ Min. Dia.: 83"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 3.375" (.250")/ Min. Dia.: 68"
Shaft Diameter 3.15"
Lower Roll Dia. 9.65"
Digital Readout Yes
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 3550lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 72x72x72
Dimensions L x W x H 60" x 60" x 68"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.