Since we introduced the Baileigh R-M10 manual roll bender in 2004, this metal ring roller machine has proved it does almost everything larger roll benders can—for a fraction of the price..
- Maximum capacity of 1.25” (.078” wall) mild steel round tubing and 1” schedule 40 pipe capacity.
- Open-face design allows you to roll full circles.
- Manual drive includes reduction gearbox to cut down on physical effort.
- Comes equipped with various segment rolls for different types of flat bar, angle iron, and square tubing.
- Hardened rolling shafts turn on bronze bushings, ensuring that the machine will last for years and wear well.
- Cast steel head, machined to exacting tolerances, maintains accuracy when bending at full capacity.
- Machine base opens to a handy storage cabinet.
- Many optional sizes of tooling are available for round tube and pipe, among other profiles.
- The Baileigh R-M10 manual roll bender is backed by our 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Item Number R-M10
Roll Adjustment Manual
Pipe Capacity Size: 1" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 28"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 1.25" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 31.5"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 1.25" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 35"
Solid Round Capacity Size: .875" / Min. Dia. 20"
Flat Bar Easy Way 1.96" (.39") / Min. Dia.: 15.75"
Flat Bar Hard Way 1.18" (.39") / Min. Dia.: 19.685"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 1.25" (.157") / Min. Dia.: 30"
Shaft Diameter 1.181"
Shaft Center Distance 6.7"
Lower Roll Dia. 4.65"
Shipping Weight 460lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 31x25x39
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.