We designed the R-M20 ring roller with tight, compact roll formation to shape small diameter material and roll coils without trouble.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of .5" schedule 40 pipe and 1" round tube.
- Adjustable lateral guides let you bend to just about any coil width imaginable.
- Convenient foot pedals control forward and reverse roll direction.
- Easy-to-read digital display shows top roll position, making bend repeatability a cinch.
- Emergency stop protects your safety, as well as the machine.
- Rugged steel frame plus hardened, ground, and polished steel shafts ensure accuracy and years of productivity.
- Machine head separates from included stand to make the machine portable and easy to store—an advantage for working in small shops or traveling to work on-site.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support from Baileigh’s experienced reps.
Item Number R-M20-220
Driven Rolls 2
Roll Adjustment Manual
Pipe Capacity Size: .5” (sch.40) / Min. Dia.: 14”
Round Tube Capacity Size: 1" (.0625") Min. Dia.: 16"
Square Tube Capacity .75" (.0625") Min. Dia.: 12"
Solid Round Capacity Size: .5" Min. Dia.: 5"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 1.75" Min. Dia.: 12"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 1" Min. Dia.: 8"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: .75" (.125") Min. Dia.: 10"
Shaft Diameter .78"
Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls 10.88"
Upper Roll Dia. 3.38"
Lower Roll Dia. 3.38”
Power 220V - 3-Phase
Shipping Weight 420lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x59
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.