When we introduced the R-M55, it redefined quality in roll benders. This tube roller combines efficiency-boosting features with the rugged strength of a steel plate framework.
- Requires just 220 volts of single-phase power and will work in any fabrication shop or even out on job sites.
- Maximum capacity of 2.75" round tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Manual top-shaft machine with 2 driven rolls (3 rolls total).
- Large ratchet offers extra leverage for manual control of top roll position.
- You can operate the R-M55 in vertical mode, for small rolling projects, or in horizontal mode, for large rolling projects.
- Variable-speed inverter allows you to finetune the rolling speed for a given material.
- Easy-to-read scale indicates top roll position, helping you easily make repeatable bends for production runs.
- Includes segment rolls and lateral roll guides to keep material from twisting.
- Foot pedal controls let you conveniently stop and start the bender.
- Accepts optional rolls (available from Baileigh) to bend a variety of profiles like tubing, pipe, angle iron and much more.
- Baileigh backs this tubing roller with a 1-year warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the R-M55 over similar machines?
- Heavy steel construction gives the R-M55 a sturdiness, reliability, and long-wearing accuracy that few competing manual benders can match.
- Inverter protects against overload, prolonging the machine’s lifetime of use.
- You can rely on our team of reps—and their years of direct experience with Baileigh machines—for remote support for as long as you’re using the R-M55. Project advice is always just a phone call away.
Item Number R-M55
Roll Adjustment Manual
Pipe Capacity Size: 2" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 40"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 2.75" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 60"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 2" (.083") / Min. Dia.: 48"
Solid Round Capacity Size: 1.375" / Min. Dia.: 20"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 4" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 20"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 2.25" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 20"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 2" (.250") / Min. Dia.: 28"
Shaft Diameter 1.968"
Shaft Center Distance 13.12"
Lower Roll Dia. 5.827"
Power 220V Single Phase
Shipping Weight 650lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.