This American-made machine set a new standard in 2002 as the first hydraulic tube bender to bend tube and pipe 180° in one shot. Now we have thousands of RDB-150s in the field—working as well today as they did the day they were made.
- Runs on just 110 volts of power and will work at most fabrication sites in North America.
- Rotary draw powered by low-pressure, industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- 8” centerline radius maximum, depending on the outside diameter of the material.
- Bends with a capacity of 2" schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5" tubing with a wall thickness of .120" mild steel.
- Easy-to-read degree indicator to help you achieve correct bend degrees.
- Quick-release counter die system for hassle-free loading and unloading.
- Includes wheels on the base for smooth movement, helpful for storage in small shops.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Why choose the RDB-150 over similar machines?
- Our original, much-imitated twin-cylinder design remains unequaled.
- Small- to medium-sized fabrication shops will save time and money by investing in this hydraulic bender.
- Accepts simple-to-add drop-on tooling from Baileigh—including custom sets on request—giving you thousands of possibilities.
- Our limitless after-sale support means that free advice on projects and applications is always just a call away.
Item Number RDB-150
Country of Manufacture United States
Minimum CLR .5"
Minimum OD .25"
Mild Steel Solid Rod 1"
Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40 2"
Mild Steel Round Tube Wall 2.5" (.125)
Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall) 2" (.125)
Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40 1.5"
Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall 2.375" (.125)
Chromolly Round Tube Wall 2" (.125)
Aluminum Round Tube Wall 2.5" (.156)
Maximum Center Line Radius Clr 9.5"
Shipping Weight 610lbs
Special Notes Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.
Things to Know Before Purchase All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.