In 2002, Baileigh broke new ground for hydraulic benders with the RDB-150—and we didn’t stop there! Made in the USA, this aluminum pipe bender model improves on the original with an added auto-stop feature, for even more exacting standards.
- Powerful low-pressure hydraulic system operates on only 110 volts.
- Tackles a maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
- Executes consistent 180° bends in one fluid motion.
- Auto-stop programmer lets you set the desired bend angle for convenient precision and repeatability.
- Quick-release counter die makes for fast loading and unloading.
- Easy-to-read degree indicator shows a bend’s progress.
- Compact machine includes wheels on the base for convenient storage in small shops.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support form from our experienced team of representatives.
Use this machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose the RDB-150-AS over comparable machines?
- It’s the best buy in hydraulic pipe benders today, designed to make your fabrication shop more efficient.
- Comes standard with auto-stop to save time and cut down on errors.
- Accepts quality “drop-on” tooling from Baileigh, providing thousands of options for your application—many more than “sandwiched” tooling could offer.
- Limitless after-sale support and advice on projects are just a phone call away.
Item Number RDB-150-AS
Country of Manufacture United States
Minimum CLR .5"
Minimum OD .25"
Mild Steel Solid Rod 1"
Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40 2"
Mild Steel Round Tube Wall 2.5" (.125)
Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall) 2" (.125)
Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40 1.5"
Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall 2.375" (.125)
Chromolly Round Tube Wall 2" (.125)
Aluminum Round Tube Wall 2.5" (.156)
Maximum Center Line Radius Clr *7 - 8"
Shipping Weight 610lbs
Special Notes Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.
Things to Know Before Purchase All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.