This compact, programmable tube bender shapes material at blistering speeds with professional accuracy. Made in the USA, the RDB-250 heavy duty tube bender will revolutionize the efficiency of your fabrication shop.
- Runs on 220 volt single-phase power.
- Tackles heavy-duty materials, bending up to 2.5” tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Rotary draw bender smoothly executes 180° bends in just 9 seconds and can complete up to 360° bends.
- Stores up to 170 programs of 10 bends each in its internal memory and accepts limitless external memory.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen or handy foot pedal can both operate the bender, when not in manual mode.
- 2-piece die mount loosens to release bent tubing without a hassle.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Use this automatic bending machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose Baileigh’s RDB-250 Tube Bender over competing machines?
- Cuts down on time and effort for repeat projects by storing complex bend specifications as programs.
- Reduces delays with extremely fast automatic bending.
- You can rely on after-sale support and project advice from Baileigh’s experienced team—just a phone call away—for as long as you’re using the RDB-250.
- Accommodates a wide range of tooling, available from Baileigh, to suit almost any application.
Item Number RDB-250
Country of Manufacture United States
Minimum CLR .5"
Minimum OD .25"
Mild Steel Solid Rod 1"
Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40 2"
Mild Steel Round Tube Wall 2.5" (.125)
Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall) 2" (.125)
Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40 1.5"
Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall 2.375" (.125)
Chromolly Round Tube Wall 2" (.125)
Aluminum Round Tube Wall 2.5" (.156)
Maximum Center Line Radius Clr 9"
Power 220V Single Phase
Shipping Weight 575lbs
Special Notes Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.
Things to Know Before Purchase All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.