Designed to be a workhorse in any shop for decades, this tube and pipe bender can tackle a huge capacity of 2” schedule 80 pipe (mild steel T.S. 64,000 PSI) and 3” round tubing. Order this programmable pipe bender from Baileigh Industrial today.
- 16” maximum centerline radius depending on material OD.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work in almost any fabrication setting.
- Rotates up to 360° degrees in either direction, ideal for rod applications if you use our optional universal bending plate.
- Comes standard with a simple-to-use touchscreen controller.
- Internal storage holds up to 170 programs of up to 10 bends per program.
- Also accepts memory cards (standard 2CB SD card, max) to store programs.
- Convenient foot pedal controls let you stop and start the machine while leaving your hands free.
- Swing-away counterdie system helps you save valuable time on tooling changes and increase your production.
- Compatible with over 5,000 optional die and tooling sets available from Baileigh Industrial. There’s sure to be one that can fit your application!
You can add an optional indexing table to bend on varying planes and easily duplicate complex bends.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- This tube bender includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
Item Number RDB-325
Country of Manufacture United States
Minimum CLR .5"
Minimum OD .25"
Mild Steel Solid Rod 1.25"
Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 80 2"
Mild Steel Round Tube Wall 3" (.095)
Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall) 2" (.125)
Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40 2"
Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall 3" (.095)
Chromolly Round Tube Wall 3" (.083)
Aluminum Round Tube Wall 3" (.203)
Maximum Center Line Radius Clr 16.5"
Power 220V Single Phase
Shipping Weight 1100lbs
Special Notes Tooling not included, contact Baileigh at 920-684-4990 for correct sizing.
Things to Know Before Purchase All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.