This programmable pipe bender shapes material at blistering speeds with professional accuracy. Made in the USA, the RDB-480 pipe bender for sale will revolutionize the efficiency of your fabrication shop.
- Runs on 220 volt three-phase power.
- Tackles heavy-duty materials, bending up to 5” tubing and 4” schedule 80 pipe.
- Rotary draw bender smoothly executes 180° bends in just 20 seconds and can complete up to 360° bends.
- Stores up to 170 programs of 10 bends each in its internal memory and accepts limitless external memory.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen or handy foot pedal can both operate the bender, when not in manual mode.
- 2-piece die mount loosens to release bent tubing without a hassle.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Why choose Baileigh’s RDB-480 Tube Bender over competing machines?
- Cuts down on time and effort for repeat projects by storing complex bend specifications as programs.
- Reduces delays with extremely fast automatic bending.
- You can rely on after-sale support and project advice from Baileigh’s experienced team—just a phone call away—for as long as you’re using the RDB-480.
- Accommodates a wide range of tooling, available from Baileigh, to suit almost any application.
Item Number RDB-480
Country of Manufacture United States
Motor Hp 10hp
Degree of Bend (Max) 17212
Minimum CLR 6"
Minimum OD 2.5"
Maximum Speed To 180° 25 Sec.
Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 80 4"
Mild Steel Round Tube Wall 5" x .083"
Bend Direction Clockwise
Max. Clr 28"
Power 220 Volt Three Phase
Shipping Weight 7000lbs
Things to Know Before Purchase All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60" x 44" x 68"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.