If you need to bend big pipe—and we mean really big pipe —then this is the industrial hydraulic rotary draw bender for you.
- Industrial-grade, low-pressure hydraulic system runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Handles a maximum capacity of 3” schedule 40 pipe, 3” square, and 3.5” round tube (.188 wall mild steel).
- Maximum centerline radius of 20”, depending on wall thickness and material.
- Bends pipe up to 206° in a single shot, without stopping or ratcheting.
- Foot pedal allows you to control the bender at a variable speed.
- Digital auto-stop lets you specify the desired bend degree for ease and accuracy.
- Solid steel framework, weighing 1800 lbs., ensures durability and accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Use this machine for: Military production, oil rigs, gas station bumpers, and other applications involving large-radius pipe.
Why choose the RDB-500 over similar machines?
- This pipe bender is made in the USA to the highest quality standards.
- You can take on profitable military and industrial bending projects and know that your bender is up to the job.
- Includes accuracy-enhancing auto-stop, a feature that some companies consider an upgrade.
- Fast cycle time makes your shop more efficient.
- Easily accommodates 5,000+ drop-on tooling options. And if you don’t see the tooling you need, we can customize it for you.
- Your shop can count on after-sale support and application advice from Baileigh’s team of representatives, all of whom have hands-on experience.
Item Number RDB-500
Country of Manufacture United States
Minimum CLR .5"
Minimum OD .25"
Mild Steel Solid Rod 2"
Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40 3"
Mild Steel Round Tube Wall 3" (.250)
Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall) 3" (.250)
Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40 2.5"
Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall 3.5" (.187)
Chromolly Round Tube Wall 3.5" (.187)
Aluminum Round Tube Wall 3.5" (.250)
Maximum Center Line Radius Clr 20"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 1940lbs
Things to Know Before Purchase All capacities based on A53 grade A (mild steel) 48,000 psi tensile materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials may reduce machine capacity. Consult Baileigh Industrial to review material specifications.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 72x48x48
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.