Slip roll on top. Press brake in the middle. Shear on the bottom. This 3-in-1 combo machine saves space. The Baileigh SBR-3020 brake shear roller combo is a great choice for small shops with low production runs and one-off projects.
- 30” working width for manual shear, press brake, and roll.
- Maximum capacity of 20 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge aluminum for all functions.
- Slip roll portion has 3 wire grooves.
- Forms rolls down to 1.54” in diameter.
- Vertical press brake portion bends up to 90°, so you can make perfect corners.
- Adjust the camber of the tooling to keep pressure in the middle for a consistent bend across the full width.
- Press brake portion includes a V die set with corresponding punch die on top to make a 90° bend.
- Movable fingers on the top beam, ranging from 1” to 10-⅛”, can make many box sizes.
- On the shear portion, a spring-loaded hold-down helps reduce burr on the cut and prevent waste.
- Hardened and reversible blades stay sharp for longer.
- Turn the handles 360° to get one full cycle from the slip roll, press brake, or shear.
- Large handles with grips on both sides allow 2 operators to combine their force and make the machine easier to use.
- Manual back gauge lets you make repeatable parts without difficulty.
- Thick steel construction, weighing 340 lbs., gives the machine structural strength and maintains accuracy.
- Baileigh SBR-3020 brake shear roller combo comes with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of experienced reps whenever you need help.
Item Number SBR-3020
Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel) .019"
Rolling Capacity 20 ga. (.036”)
Shear Capacity 20 ga. (.036”)
Min. Rolling Dia. 1.54”
Bed Width 30"
Bending Capacity 20 ga. (.036”)
Max. Bend Angle 90 deg.
Shipping Weight 340lbs
Finger Lengths 1", 2-1/8", 3-1/8", 6", 8", 10-1/8"
Finger Thickness 1/4"
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 40x18x28
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.