The SBR-4020 shear brake roll machine has a small floor plan for shops with limited space. You can mount this combination machine to a bench or stand. Get a durable 3 in 1 sheet metal machine for an affordable price!
- 40” working width for rolling, bending, and shearing.
- Maximum capacity of 20 gauge mild steel and 16 gauge aluminum for all functions.
- Manual slip roll on the top portion of the machine can create sheet metal rolls with a 1.70” minimum diameter.
- Hardened rolls with 3 grooves can form wire or small round stock.
- Manual press brake bends up to 90° and includes a V die set.
- Crowning feature lets you set the camber of the tooling so it bends consistently across the machine’s full width.
- Hardened adjustable dies (from 1” to 10-⅛”) on the upper beam of the press brake can make boxes and pans.
- Metal shear on the bottom uses spring-loaded clamps to hold the material down and produce clean, crisp shearing across the machine.
- Shear blades are hardened and reversible, so they stay sharp.
- Large handles with grips on both sides allow 2 operators to combine their force and make the machine easier to use.
- Each 360° turn of the handles gives you a full cycle on each of the machines.
- Back gauge helps ensure repeatability.
- Heavy-duty steel frame adds strength to the 461-pound machine, so it delivers accurate results for many years.
- 3 in 1 sheet metal machine covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of knowledgeable reps whenever you have questions.
Item Number SBR-4020
Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel) .019"
Rolling Capacity 20 ga. (.036”)
Shear Capacity 20 ga. (.036”)
Min. Rolling Dia. 1.70”
Bed Width 40"
Bending Capacity 20 ga. (.036”)
Shipping Weight 465lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 53x18x28
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.