With a 16 gauge mild steel capacity for all functions, the SBR-5216 is the most powerful 3-in-1 combination machine on the market. This manual combination shear brake and roll saves space and money for small shops.
- 52” width lets you roll, bend, and shear 4’ x 8’ sheets.
- Slip roll portion is on top, press brake in the middle, and sheet metal shear on the bottom.
- 1.70” minimum rolling diameter.
- Hardened, adjustable back and top rolls can form different thicknesses.
- Top roll can swing away from the machine for convenient material removal.
- 3 grooves on the roll can form wire or round rod.
- Manual press brake section comes with a fixed bottom V-block die.
- The SBR-5216 combination shear brake roller bends up to 90°, so you can make perfect corners.
- 9 movable fingers on the top beam can make many sizes of boxes and pans.
- Crowning feature adjusts the camber of press brake tooling to make consistent bends across your material.
- Shear portion includes a spring-loaded clamp or hold-down to keep the material from lifting up, extend blade life, improve cut quality.
- You can adjust the blade gap to fit different gauges of sheet metal.
- Includes a material guide.
- Hardened, reversible blades stay sharp.
- Manual back gauge helps you easily produce repeatable parts.
- Heavy steel construction, weighing 1,200 lbs., gives this combo machine the power to deliver accurate results for many years.
- The SBR-5216 combination shear brake and roll is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of knowledgeable reps is here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number SBR-5216
Top Roll Dia. 2.38"
Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel) .039"
Rolling Capacity 16 ga. (.060”)
Shear Capacity 16 ga. (.060”)
Min. Rolling Dia. 3.57”
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Bed Width 52"
Bending Capacity 16 ga. (.060”)
Max. Bend Angle 90 deg.
Shipping Weight 1200lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 71x24x37
Recommended for: Home shops, industrial art shops, maintenance or R&D shops, and other facilities where small production runs don't justify dedicated machines for rolling, bending, and shearing.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.