Built with oilers and a rigid steel frame, this heavy-duty manual shear will last for many years and give you accurate cuts. The fit and finish of this stomp shear are unrivaled in the industry.
- Can cut 16 gauge mild steel over its entire 52” length.
- Easy to operate: just put material between the blade and the table, then stomp on the pedal.
- 4-sided high chromium blades can be turned and also resharpened to extend use.
- Front gauge and backgauge, each with 24” long, help you make repeatable cuts every time.
- Oilers make maintenance easy and allow you to keep the machine running smoothly with less friction.
- Solid steel construction ensures maximum rigidity and minimizes deformation to produce better cuts.
- Includes a finger guard for safety when shearing.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep replacement blades and other parts in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our in-house team of knowledgeable reps.
Item Number SF-5216
Back Gauge Length 24"
Shear Length 52"
Thickness (SS) 16 ga. (20 ga.)
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Front Gauge Length 24"
Blade Angle 1°
Shipping Weight 1060lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 64x30x54
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.