This 120” hydraulic shear lets you cut full sheets the long way. Built with a plate steel carriage, the rigid and simple SH-12014 will give you decades of dependable service.
- 14 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Powerful industrial-grade hydraulics produce smooth movements that prolong blade life.
- Up to 20 strokes per minute
- Adjustable 24” backgauge helps ensure repeatability.
- Front support arms and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Fully welded steel construction helps prevent flex and maintain accuracy for many years.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, including blades, in house for fast shipping.
Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
Also available in 60”-long and 80”-long versions (both with 14 gauge capacity). We also offer an 120” shear with a 10 gauge capacity.
Item Number SH-12014
Blade Rake Angle 2 degrees
Back Gauge Length 24"
Shear Length 120"
Motor 5 hp
Thickness (SS) 14 ga. (18 ga.)
Strokes Per Minute 20
Front Gauge Length 24"
Blade Angle 2°
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 5930lbs
Minimum Material Thickness 24ga
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 150x44x60
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.