Weighing over 23,000 lbs. with a massive steel frame, this hydraulic shear will perform day in and day out for years. The NC controller lets you easily program the backgauge.
- 120” length for up to 10-foot sheets.
- Maximum capacity of ½”-thick mild steel.
- 20 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Produces 9 strokes per minute.
- Uses only the best components, like Schneider electrical parts, Rexroth hydraulics, and NOK seals from Japan.
- Hydraulics are located in the front for simple fluid changes. Just lift the panels using the convenient handles.
- Squaring arms support the material and keep it square to the blade.
- Roller infeed tables, mounted on the front, help you load heavy materials.
- Fully programmable backgauge is accurate to =/- .01mm.
- Internal memory can hold up to 100 programs.
- Adjustable blade gap prevents crimping or folding. Just turn the handwheel.
- You can adjust the raked angle for your material thickness to minimize burr and reduce strain on the hydraulics. Press a button, then pull the lever until the light goes on.
- Comes standard with shadow line positioner for accurate material placement.
- Fully welded and integrated steel plate frame eliminates vibrations and stress on the cutting process.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock blades and other replacement parts, so we can get them to you quickly.
- Includes lifetime technical support from our team of reps, all with hands-on metalworking experience.
Also available in a 96” model with ¼” maximum capacity and 120” model with ¼” maximum capacity.
You can add an optional sheet support system to this model at the time of order. Please call us for details.
Item Number SH-120500-HD
Thickness (mild steel) .50"
Max. Material Thickness (Stainless Steel) .250"
Blade Rake Angle .5 to 2.0 degrees
Blade Clearance Manual Hand Wheel
Back Gauge Length 31.5" Motoroized
Shear Length 120"
Motor 30 hp.
Strokes Per Minute 9
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 23750lbs
Squaring Arm Length 48" (Can be used on right or left side, includes 4 bump stops)
Minimum Material Thickness 18ga.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 158x88x100 & 69x46x9
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.