A dependable tool for a great price, this hydraulic shear draws strength from a welded steel plate frame. Auto mode with 35 strokes per minute makes the SH-5214 efficient for production.
- 52” length.
- 14 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Adjustable 24” backgauge ensures precise repeatability.
- Front arm extensions and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid, fully welded steel plate construction helps prevent flex and gives you many years of accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, including blades, in house for fast shipping.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
Also available in a 60”-long, 14-gauge version and a 52”-long, 10-gauge capacity model.
Item Number SH-5214
Back Gauge Length 24"
Shear Length 52"
Motor 3 hp
Thickness (SS) 14 ga. (18 ga.)
Strokes Per Minute 35
Front Gauge Length 24"
Blade Angle 1°
Power 220V Single Phase
Shipping Weight 1880lbs
Minimum Material Thickness 24ga
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 75x33x55
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.