At a blistering 30 strokes a minute, this hydraulic shear will save you time and money. Made of fully integrated and welded steel plate, the SH-6014 can run at full capacity all day long.
- 60” length.
- 14 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Adjustable 24” backgauge ensures precise repeatability.
- Front support arms and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hold-down carriage with 9 fingers clamps the sheet metal firmly against the infeed table, improving blade life.
- Rigid, fully welded steel plate construction helps prevent flex and gives you many years of accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, including blades, in house for fast shipping.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
Also available in a 52”-long, 14-gauge version and a 60"-long, 10 Gauge Metal Shear .
Item Number SH-6014
Back Gauge Length 24"
Shear Length 60"
Motor 3 hp
Thickness (SS) 14 ga. (18 ga.)
Strokes Per Minute 30
Front Gauge Length 24"
Blade Angle 1°
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 2150lbs
Minimum Material Thickness 24ga
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 85x35x54
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.