Looking to increase production? This hydraulic shear can produce 24 strokes per minute. Built with a fully welded steel frame, the SH-8010 will withstand years of full-capacity use.
- 80” length.
- 10 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- Powerful industrial-grade hydraulics produce smooth movements that prolong blade life.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Adjustable 24” backgauge helps ensure repeatability.
- Front support arms and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid steel plate construction minimizes flex and maintains accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, including blades, in house for fast shipping.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
Also available in 60”-long and 100”-long versions (both with 10 gauge capacity).
Item Number SH-8010
Back Gauge Length 24"
Shear Length 80"
Motor 5 hp
Strokes Per Minute 24
Capacity (Mild Steel) 10 ga. (.135")
Front Gauge Length 24"
Blade Angle 1°
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 3900lbs
Minimum Material Thickness 24ga
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 106x37x59
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.