This hydraulic metal shear for sale is perfect for fabrication shops that mainly work with smaller gauges. Made from ground, polished steel plate, the SH-8014 14 gauge shear at full capacity all day long. Order this 14 gauge shear from Baileigh Industrial.
- 80” length.
- 14 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Up to 26 strokes per minute.
- Adjustable 24” backgauge ensures precise repeatability.
- Front support arms and table guides keep the material square to the blade.
3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode: Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode: Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode: Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
- Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades.
- Blades have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life and save money.
- Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life.
- Rigid, fully welded steel plate construction helps prevent flex and gives you many years of accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, including blades, in house for fast shipping.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
Also available in 52”-long and 60”-long 14-gauge versions as well as an 80”-long, 10-gauge model.
Item Number SH-8014
Back Gauge Length 24"
Shear Length 80"
Motor 3 hp
Thickness (SS) 14 ga. (18 ga.)
Strokes Per Minute 26
Front Gauge Length 24"
Blade Angle 1°
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 3700lbs
Minimum Material Thickness 24ga
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 106x37x57
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.