With its rigid plate steel frame, this manual slip roll will be a mainstay in any shop for many years. It’s also the perfect size to take along to your job sites.
- 36” forming width.
- 22 gauge mild steel capacity across the machine’s full 3-foot width.
- Can roll arches, cylinders, and cones out of sheet metal with a 3” minimum forming diameter.
- Convenient lever system helps move the top roll out of the way when you’re removing the finished product.
- Includes 3 grooves for rolling of rod or wire.
- Plate steel framework, machined to exacting tolerances, ensures perfect alignment even at full capacity.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number SR-3622M
Forming Width 36"
Upper Roll Dia. 2"
Minimum Forming Dia 3"
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Wire Grooves Yes
Shipping Weight 240lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 53x18x21
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.