This electric slip roll can save time and effort in any HVAC shop or general fabrication shop. Its solid plate steel upper main frame is precisely machined to keep all 3 rolls in alignment.
- 50” working width.
- Can roll 16 gauge mild steel with ease.
- 1 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Motor controls the movement of 2 driven rolls, so the SR-5016 has enough power for almost any job, anywhere.
- Includes foot pedal for both left and right rolling applications.
- All-steel lower base is fully welded and integrated with the uprights for rigidity.
- Comes with 3 grooves for rolling wire or rod.
- Integrated emergency stops to help maintain a safe workplace.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number SR-5016
Forming Width 50"
Roll Speed 16 rpm.
Upper Roll Dia. 3"
Minimum Forming Dia 4.5"
Motor 1 hp
Wire Grooves Yes
Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga. (.060")
Power 220V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 870lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 70x23x44
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.