This foot pedal-controlled electric slip roller is a durable, efficient choice for any HVAC shop or general fabrication shop. The steel plate frame and formed base maintain high accuracy.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110-volt power, so it can operate anywhere.
- 51” forming width.
- Can bend 16 gauge mild steel across its full working width.
- 2 driven rolls for more power.
- Easy to operate with a foot pedal for both left and right rolling applications.
- Solid steel uprights on both the left and right sides make this one rigid machine.
- Heavy-duty, fully formed steel base helps prevent deflection.
- Built using only the highest grade components for years of long life.
- 3 integrated emergency stops for a safer workplace.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced reps.
Item Number SR-5016E
Forming Width 51"
Roll Speed 16 rpm.
Upper Roll Dia. 3"
Minimum Forming Dia 4.5"
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Wire Grooves Yes
Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga. (.060")
Power 110V / 1-phase
Shipping Weight 790lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 71x24x44
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.