This manual slip roll is perfect for any HVAC shop or general fab shop. Its rigid, electro-welded steel plate construction ensures precision over decades of production.
- 3 rolls with 50” forming width.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity across its full width.
- 2 driven rolls, made of polished carbon steel, will offer years of reliable service.
- Easy to adjust and operate. Just place the unbent piece in the machine, bring the back roll up to the desired position, then start your bend.
- Frame is composed of 2 solid steel plates electro-welded to a heavy base.
- Rigid structure prevents deflection and ensures accuracy when bending across its entire width at full capacity.
- Comes standard with 3 grooves for bending wire or rod.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number SR-5016M
Forming Width 50"
Upper Roll Dia. 3"
Minimum Forming Dia 4.5"
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Wire Grooves Yes
Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga. (.060")
Gear Ratio 3:1
Shipping Weight 590lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x20x24
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.