The versatile SW-22M-P combines the capabilities of 2 machines, the manual sheet metal punch HP-160 and the manual ironworker SW-22M, in one. This solidly-built manual punching and shearing machine will save space in any small shop.
- Shear station cuts angle iron, flat bar, T-bar, solid round, and solid square stock of varying thicknesses.
- Includes 9 round punches and dies: 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, 9/16”, and 5/8”.
- Back-stop lets you easily deliver repeatable results for light production work.
- Material hold-downs ensure straight, clean shearing and punching.
- Gear transfers the power from your arm to the blades via a sturdy handle.
- Extra-long handle (longer than we could fit in the picture!) offers more leverage, multiplying your force and eliminating strain.
- Made from durable plate steel to last for years and remain accurate.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime phone support from Baileigh’s customer service team.
Item Number SW-22M-P
Shear Capacity Flat 4" x 5/16"
Shear Capacity Angle Iron 2-3/8" x 1/4"
Shear Capacity Plate 1/4"
Shear Capacity Round 5/8"
Shear Capacity Square 5/8"
Throat Depth 6.25"
Max. Punching Capacity 0.137” mild steel/0.196” Aluminum
Shipping Weight 450lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48x45x38
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.