This rugged hydraulic ironworker machine amps up the efficient, feature-loaded design of our SW-50 models with additional capacity for tougher applications. If your shop takes on punching, shearing, and notching jobs on a regular basis, let the SW-623 prove how hardworking a hydraulic ironworker can be over decades of use.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Delivers a robust 62 tons of pressure at all 5 integrated stations: punching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, bar shearing, and rectangle notching.
- Pure vertical hydraulic movement at each station produces exceptionally clean cuts, notches, and holes in seconds.
- You can set the backgauge and material stops to save time and ensure repeatability for production runs.
- Large 2-piece worktables, equipped with handy meter guides, pull out from the machine to fit oversized or awkwardly shaped materials.
- Downward and upward adjustable stroke controls minimize unnecessary machine motion, decreasing energy usage as well as wear and tear.
- Knurled handle located at the top of the notching station lets you adjust the material hold-down to deliver crisp shears and punched holes.
- Our patented swing-away material stripper lets you change tooling in seconds.
- Specify tooling alignment with a turn of the jog dial for increased safety.
- Comes standard with 7 punch and die sets, ready to handle a variety of materials and profiles.
- Accepts durable tooling options from Baileigh, such as press brake or pipe notching attachments, that make the SW-623’s even more useful.
- Rigid steel plate construction strengthens the machine and maintains accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s seasoned team of customer service representatives.
Why choose the SW-623 over similar machines?
- Vertical hydraulic movement minimizes deformation and produces more exact cuts than competing ironworkers that use pivot mechanisms.
- The ironworker and its tooling will both last longer because the vertical direction of the hydraulic pressure reduces stress on the machine.
- Exceptionally fast punch tooling change system takes time off of production runs.
- We automatically include extras that other companies consider upgrades, such as a die sets and wastebaskets for scrap.
- This unit’s small footprint will save space at your shop.
- You can count on unlimited remote assistance and troubleshooting. Give us a call anytime. We can also offer advice on getting the most out of the SW-623 on projects.
Item Number SW-623
Round Bar Shear 1.5"
Rectangle Notcher W x D x T 2" x 3.5" x .312"
Single Vee Press Brake L x T 6.312" x .312"*
Punch Capacity 1.125" x .625"
Punching Pressure 62 Tons
Pipe Notching 2.5"
Multi Vee Press Brake L x T 9.875" x .156"*
Notching Working Height 40"
Throat Depth 8"
Vee Notcher Side x Side x T 3.5" x 3.5" x .312"*
Working Height 39.5"
Square Bar Shear 1.5" x 1.5"
Channel Shear 4"*
Bar Shearing Working Height 44"
Angle Shearing Working Height 40"
Angle Shearing at 90° 4" x 4" x .375"
Angle Bending 2.5" x .312"*
Angle Flange Trim 4"
Blade Length 14.125"
I Beam Shear 4"*
Max. Stroke Length 2"
Cycles / Min. 28 @ 15 mm
Flat Bar Shearing 13.50" x .5"
Flat Shearing Working Height 31.5"
Power 5 HP - 220V 3-Phase
Shipping Weight 2465lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x78
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.