Ever wish you had a milling table on your drill press? That’s why we came up with the VMD-931G mill drill combo machine. Unlike most milling machine-drill combinations, this multi-functional vertical mill drill lets you select the right speed to suit your application and cut down on tooling wear and tear.
- 2 hp motor runs on 110 volt single-phase power, optimal for any shop, garage, or educational institution.
- 1.75” maximum drilling capacity.
- 31.5” x 9.45” milling-style table enables you to tackle a wider variety of projects (with the right tooling).
- Table incorporates an X-axis power feed to make those longer cuts accurately.
- Gear-driven head swivels 90° left and right.
- You can choose from 6 speeds to accommodate each mill, drill or tap size available: 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 rpm.
- Wide steel column eliminates flex when you’re milling or drilling at full capacity.
- Heavy-duty base, made from a rigid iron casting, adds to the machine’s strength and minimizes vibrations.
- Comes standard with a coolant system, R8 spindle taper, and a flexible halogen light.
- This drill press mill is covered by a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our team of knowledgeable reps.
Recommended for: Milling, drilling, tapping, and boring.
Item Number VMD-931G
Table Size 31.5" x 9.45"
Head Miter 17243
Motor 2 hp
X Axis Travel 22"
Y Axis Travel 7.48"
Spindle Nose to Table 17.32"
Spindle Speed 90,210,345,670,1180,1970 RPM
Spindle Stroke 4.75"
Spindle Taper R8
T Slots .55"
Coolant Pump 1/8 hp
End Mill Size 1.25" Max
Shipping Weight 1200lbs
Drill Capacity 1.5"
Spindle Travel 4.75"
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x50
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.