Built with an all cast iron base, this variable-speed wood lathe offers many features not found on similarly priced lathes. It’s perfect for schools, garages, and small shops.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so it will work in almost any shop.
- 18” swing.
- 47” between centers.
- Variable speed from 0 to 3,200 rpm.
- Delta® inverter allows you to increase decrease that spindle speed or rotation in real time.
- Digital readout for accurate speed measurement.
- MT2 spindle and tailstock.
- Comes with a 6” face plate and massive 14” tool rest.
- All cast iron construction eliminates vibration and maintains stability for accurate results.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of experienced woodworkers whenever you have questions.
Item Number WL-1847VS
Shipping Weight 550lbs
Tailstock Travel 4"
Tool Rest 14"
TPI 1-1/4" x 8
Face Plate 6"
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 2
Weight (lbs) 600
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x27
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.