✔ Free Shipping
- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
Bartell Global Forward Plate Compactor, 14X22, Honda GX160, 1080KG Force - BCF1080
The BCF1080 is the smallest compactor that Bartell offers and is perfect for light-compaction applications. Because of the size of the BCF1080 Forward Plate Compactor, it can easily be moved around the job site.
Bartell forward plates are innovative, hard-hitting, and low maintenance.
- Robust throttle controls – Why should you have to bend over and run next to your machine to make it stop? You’ll find conveniently mounted throttle controls standard on every piece of compaction in our lineup
- Retractable Wheel kits – make it much easier to move your equipment to the site. Flip them down and roll. They simply lock up when you don’t need them
- Lifting bales – Maybe your work site is far off the beaten path? Every plate has a robust lifting bale to make it easier to move your equipment when a wheel kit won’t do
- Close to the Edge – Need to compact close to an edge? You can get right up against it with our straight-edge plate design
- Sealed belt guards – Sometimes a single rock is all it takes to throw a belt. Our new sealed cover design keeps rocks out and still cools properly
- Water tanks – Our models BCF1570 and BCF2150 come with water tanks standard. You bet your asphalt wont stick
Engine: Honda GX160
Performance HP (kW): 4.8 (3.6)
Length: 28″ (700mm)
Width: 16″ (390mm)
Height: 23″ (570mm)
Plate Size: 14″ x 22″ (350 x 550mm)
Centrifugal Force: 2381 lbf, 10.5 kN, 1080 kgf
Travel Speed: 66-85 ft/min, 20-25 m/min
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|